Followers

Wednesday 10 October 2012

27 weeks: Pregnancy update

Im 28 weeks tomorrow, so only 12 weeks left until my due date! We have most of the things ready for the baby, but we are still living at my mums at the moment where there is no room atall, so im really praying she doesnt come early!! We should be moved out by the middle of december at the latest (touch wood). Other than extreme tiredness im feeling great, and so far ive had no urine infections, which I suffered from whilst pregnant with Jayden.




I now have my leaving date for work, 21st of November will be my final shift and I cannot wait. I miss my baby everytime I leave him and especially when I dont enjoy my job any more.

We have chosen a name for our girl but we are keeping it a secret so we just call her Baby H. I honestly thought for a while that we were never going to agree on a name. I know we still have a while to go but we had Jaydens name chosen before we even knew the sex.

Im still so much more nervous and anxious about the birth this time round, im not really sure why though? Im looking forward to choosing baby Hs first outfit and packing my hospital bag soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment