Followers

Tuesday 1 May 2012

31 day blog challenge.. Day 1


So ive decided to join in with the 31 day blog challenge :)  if you too fancy joining take a look here: boy oh boy

Introduction with a recent photo

Hi everyone. Im Becca and im 22, infact its my birthday today actually. I am a supervisor at my local shop, my maternity leave ends next month. I have a Gorgeous boyfriend called Kieren, hes an electrical engineer and he often works very long hours.  We've known eachother for about 10 years as we went to school together, but only started dating about 18months ago. We have a beautiful 7 month old baby boy, Jayden. Hes such a happy baby, always giggling and smiling. I have a fantastic family that im very close to.


This is a recent photo of Jayden taken 30.04.12

We are currently living with my mum and brothers, in Reigate, in order to save money for a mortgage. Not sure how long it will take us to save the money, but we are enjoying being able to do more things as a family, now we dont have all the bills that come with private renting each month.

I get bored easily, and i hate being bored! So, i try to fill up my time with things such as; scrap booking, drawing, shopping and of course, spending quality time with Jayden. I also enjoy writing and walking, both of which free my mind of any stress and really relax me :) I have a huge interest in photography, photos fascinate me and i could look through them for hours! Love taking pictures of my boy.


Heres a recent picture of Kieren and I, taken 16.04.12

10 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Look forward to finding out more about you in these next few weeks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww lovely! :) happy birthday again :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, happy birthday! Looking forward to reading more and learning about my co-participants in the 31 day challenge. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday :) I'm doing the 31 day challenge too so looking forward to finding out more about you over the next few weeks xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! I look forward to reading more about you. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday!

    Your wee boy is very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely introduction and happy birthday x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Becca! Looking forward to reading more of your posts this month. Your photos are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone. i had a lovely day. Cant wait to read all your posts later today. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy belated birthday to you!

    Jayden is so cute. Cant wait to find out more about you in the next few weeks. Thank you for joining in!!

    ReplyDelete