Followers

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Day 8- Whats in your handbag?



Well, most of the time its not a handbag i carry, its a changing bag. I have a pink lining yummy mummy bag that i got when i was pregnant.

I carry all the usuall mummy things, such as:
*bibs
*changing mat
*nappys
*nappy sacks
*wipes
*sudocrem
*bottles
*baby food
*nasel drops
*capol
*anbesol
*a spare dummy
*a couple of baby toys and
*afew change of clothes

Then i usually have my purse, keys and maybe my hairbrush and make up bag, depending on where im going.


13 comments:

  1. aww I miss the changing bag, my girls are all grown up now (they are 8 n 4)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww baby food ! not long till i will have that in my bag eek! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same bag! :) I've recently traded it in for my Koochu changing bag, but my Pink Lining bag saw me through the first year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pink lining bags. was so hard to pick which one to get LOL. :) aww Bex, its so exciting when they first go onto food isnt it?!? xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only thing I miss about my changing bag days are the baby wipes - should still carry a travel pack of them these days!

    ReplyDelete
  6. O0o0oh your bag is cute!!!! I should really have calpol and anbesol in mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always wanted a yummy mummy bag but never could afford one lol they're totally up my street! Yes, i should pop some calpol sachets into bag coming to think of it, this post is proving to be very useful for me! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too have traded in my handbag for a changing bag and am very jealous that yours is one of the gorgeous Pink Lining ones! You lucky mummy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a cute baby bag! What do you mean by a spare dummy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Incase he looses his dummy. always carry another 1 in my bag x

      Delete
  10. I think you are prepared for just about anything! Lovely baby bag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love your yummy mummy bag!

    ReplyDelete