Followers

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Day 16- Whats top of your bucket list?



hmmm.. well, this is something I havent really thought about before. I guess top of my list would be to travel, there are so many beautiful places in the world, id love to visit as many as possible. I would also love to be debt free, we dont have alot of debt at the moment, but our car will take afew years to pay off, and by then we should hopefully have a mortgage to pay off so we wont be debt free for a long time LOL. I also really want to foster, i would like 3 children of our own, and then when the yougest is about 5, we would love to be foster parents. My partner was fostered so I think we would be great at it, he would understand exactly what they are going through.

6 comments:

  1. thats lovely i have always thought about fostering. I never knew K was fostered? I think that your Bucket list is very achievable! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yer he was very lucky though as him and his 2 brothers got to stay together, very often siblings are split up. Ive always thought about it too, and even more now I know Kieren wants to do it too. xx

      Delete
  2. They all sound like fab goals and ones that are achievable too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fostering would be amazing. Where would you like to travel to?

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks ladies :) Id like to travel to all sorts of places, im in no rush though, got our whole lives ahead of us. My nan and grandad didnt go abbroad until they were over 40, and now they've got the money and time they do alot of traveling, they are in their 60s. x

    ReplyDelete