Followers

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Day 9- What are your worst habits?



Well i dont know where to start i have a million bad habbits, but heres afew:

* I get easily distracted, and quite often when im on my phone I can block out the boyf! He is constantly moaning at me about it and always tries taking it away from me HAHA, never lasts though.
* I get bored too easily, I always start things and just never get round to finishing them..
* Im always spending money. Its an addiction,I cannot stop! It feels wrong if I go somewhere and come home empty handed! Also, I hate the feeling when you wish you had bought something and when you go back to get it its gone, so I dont take the chance and buy it sraight away :)
* Im very argumentative, I just cant help myself.
* I cant bare to step outside without make up on! It annoys me so much sometimes. Just a quick pop to the shop turns out to be not so quick!

5 comments:

  1. Lol. I can relate to most of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the same thing with starting things and not finishing them! I have about thirty crocheted scarves that should have been blankets. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Argumentative? Check! Distracted easily? Check! Spend money? Check! You sure we're not blood relatives? lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not too fussed on whether I wear makeup when popping out to the shops - apart from that I am with you on the rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yer they seem to be pretty common bad habits in us ladies :) LOL xx

    ReplyDelete