Followers

Saturday 21 July 2012

MY moany man!!

Ok so this blog is going to be abit (well actually alot) of a moan about men. In particular my man!
So Jaydens 9 and a half months old now, so its only 2 and a half months until his first birthday. Ok I get that hes not going to have a clue whats going on and he wont remember any of it but thats not the point. To me its a BIG thing.

I thought it was women that were supposed to moan, but my god my partner can give any woman a run for her money right now. He moans about the money ive spent, yet its all been on things we need; he moans about how early I started palnning things, even though if I left it to him nothing would get done, and he even moans about what ive bought Jayden as presents: isnt that too old/young for him? Will he like that? Whats the point of this when hes already got that? Hes driving me insane.

Ive got 2 parties to plan, 1 for family and then 1 for his little friends, ive had to sort out dates that everyone can make, party bags for the little 1s, games they can play. Then theres food and 2 cakes to plan/make. Ive made him a card to send to cbeebies and ive still got to pick his birthday and party outfits. All important things in my eyes.

So, as you probably already know im pregnant again and this time ive told my partner hes incharge of the new bubbas 1st birthday, im not helping atall. Lets see how he gets on!! Muhahaha!






No comments:

Post a Comment