Followers

Thursday 21 June 2012

Busy busy busy..

Literally feel like I have no time to blog anymore, its depressing..

Soooo.. Being back at work has been MUCH harder than I thought it would be. After the first week I thought it would get easier. But the last 4 days have been terrible! The fact I hate it so much makes it drag even more, its just a viscious circle.

Whilst im at work my day consists of moaning/rude customers, staff bickering and an endless amount of boring jobs!! Ive now got three days off, but no doubt they will fly by. Some days when I leave both my boys are sleeping and they just look so snug and cosey, its horrible.

So much is happening at the moment, my life seems abit crazy. Hopefully when im in more of a routine it will be easier to leave this beautiful boy..



No comments:

Post a Comment