Followers

Monday 28 May 2012

Day 28- What are you looking forward too?



Im looking forward to the rest of my life. I dont know whats going to happen in the future, I guess no-one does, but im so excited to see what is in store for me and my beautiful little family. Nothing ever seems to work out how I plan so ive given up trying to plan it. Im a strong believer that everything happens for a reason :)

We are currently saving for a mortgage. We would love our own home. Neither of us come from very 'well-off' families, so money doesnt mean alot to either of us really. Aslong as I have my family around me, then im happy :)

3 comments:

  1. I hope the future brings brilliant things your way :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful thing to look forward too and i'm sure your future holds great things hun for you and your family xxx

    ReplyDelete