Followers

Saturday 19 May 2012

Day 19- What do you collect?



I collect abit of everything LOL im a female and I believe theres no such thing as too much. At the moment im collecting 'My animal farm' for when Jaydens abit older. As soon as I saw it I knew I had to get it. All the little farm peices, the play mat and each part comes with a book. I love it!! Everytime I go into ELC i cant help but buy afew other animals to go with it too.


This is a picture of what the completed collection will look like

5 comments:

  1. I saw that magazine! We have a few of the animals but didn't have enough to get them all. Jayden's going to love it!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thats acute thing and Jayden will enjoy it lots as Im sure you will also ;o) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little playset, almost too good to play with. Hope he will get lots of fun and enjoyment out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a super cute play set! I've never even heard of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks. I love it, I will probably play with it more than he will :)

    ReplyDelete